Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Single Woman Sailor




Hi my name is Evelyn Revallier, I was born in Paris, France which is very far from the sea. After my studies I realized that I wanted to travel and in order to travel long distancesI would require to keep all my belongings with me and so I decided to become a sailing instructor. The moment I managed to buy myself a boat, I took off from there no looking back and started training how to sail around the world wherever I went. I loved meeting people wherever I go and learned a lot from them. I have the love for the sea hence prefer to stay longer there by sailing. At first I wondered why did the Volvo Ocean Race had a stopover at Kochi then realized the overwhelming response the race received here, I was thrilled hence I decided to come to this part of the world. I feel that when you are sailing you are very busy doing stuff you love and you enjoy it too. I check the internet to check the weather if it will be suitable for sail and accordingly I plan my voyage. Thank you for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment